Constant power and torque is directed to the hub motors providing faster cutting speeds and more torque than petrol units. It is also the first push lawnmower to have a revers function to easily power out of tight areas. Petrol units lack the technology to adapt to grass conditions on the fly and are limited to only 3,600 rpm on average, leading to uncut grass, clumping and inefficient bag collection. With independent brushless motors, our mowers achieve higher blade tip speeds and automatically increase power to maintain consistency throughout the cut. Our intelligent mowers never bog down, even in the tallest, thickest and wettest grass.
Designed for the commercial landscaper, the 82V 30″ lawnmower boasts an extra large grass bag that carries 12% more clippings than comparable units and has independently controlled wheels for optimised traction. It also includes a smart LCD screen that provides the status of the lawnmower (battery status, speed control, blade speed and error codes) and a tri-port powerhead that holds three batteries for continuous runtime.
– 224cc petrol powered equivalent
– 30″ commercial grade 12 gauge steel deck
– Mow up to 2 acres on a single charge
– Tri-port powerhead holds up to 3 batteries to deliver superior runtime
– Independently controlled wheel motors for optimised traction & maneuverability
– High visibility LED light for navigating in low light conditions
– Dual sealed motors provide up to 16,153ft/min blade tip speed for best cutting performance
There are no reviews yet.