Optimised dual draw battery technology powers an axle fan, brushless motor and intelligent controller to create a 63cc equivalent turbine blowing system all while reducing vibration to half and providing up to 60 minutes of continuous runtime on high, 34 minutes on turbo mode and 2-3 hours on low when using 2 x 8.0Ah batteries (sold separately).
The lightweight design places batteries closer to the users back to reduce fatigue from all day usage. Placement of the motor and tube allows it to be removed and be used as a backpack battery system to extend runtime without the added weight.
– 51cc petrol powered equivalent
– Constant 339km/h power
– Variable speed trigger with cruise control
– Lock in turbo mode
– Ergonomic padded shoulder straps
– Dual battery compartments for longer runtime
– Commercial grade brushless motor
– Detachable blower tube
– Adjustable tube length